North Wales days out: group visits
Booking and planning a group visit to Nant Gwrtheyrn couldn't be easier....
- Learn about the history of the site in our Heritage Centre.
- Visit the quarryman’s cottage to see how his family lived at the beginning of the twentieth century.
- Explore the former quarrying village and walk down to the old quarry relics.
- Attempt to climb Tre’r Ceiri hillfort or one of the other nature walks in the area.
- Enjoy a bite to eat while taking in the spectacular views at Caffi Meinir.
Nant Gwrtheyrn welcomes groups of all kinds to visit but to ensure your visit runs as smoothly as possible, we kindly ask groups to inform us of their visit beforehand. The guide can simply introduce visitors to the site, or can tailor a tour to suit the interests of the group if given prior warning. A presentation on the history and development of The Nant is available on request in Welsh or English, We always aim to offer a bespoke itinerary to suite your needs.
You can also take advantage of Caffi Meinir, where we welcome groups and parties of visitors. You may choose from our daily menu or opt for one of our Buffet options.
'Welsh Taster' sessions
We have created a special package that gives a taste of what Nant Gwrtheyrn has to offer:
Learn some simple Welsh phrases and how to pronounce them
A guided walk and a talk on the history of Nant Gwrtheyrn
A traditional Welsh tea at Café Meinir
£ 12.00 per head
Why not contact us when you arrange your annual calendar of events?
For more information, please contact Mair on 01758 750 334 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Number 03865538 Company, Registered in England and Wales.
Nant Gwrtheyrn, Llithfaen, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, Wales, United Kingdom. LL53 6NL
01758 750 334