The Heritage Centre was opened in Capel Seilo
in 2003 and offers a wealth of information and fascinating displays about the history
of the area and the development of the site to the present day.
What the centre has to offer:
- A free exhibition which tells the remarkable story of the quarrying village of Port Nant and the development of the Welsh Language Centre.
- A selection of film and radio clips will bring this thriving quarry village back to life through the memories of people who lived and worked in the area.
- An extensive and growing collection of photographs of Nant Gwrtheyrn, feel free to look through our photographic flip-books.
- If you are interested in King Gwrtheyrn or Rhys and Meinir, have a look at our myths and legends flip-book.
- Especially designed computer games, which test your knowledge of the Victorian housewife’s daily chores, place names on the Llyn Peninsula and all things Welsh.
Photographs taken by Gwynn Jones
Please see www.jonesandjonesphotography.co.uk
Registration Number 03865538 Company, Registered in England and Wales.
Nant Gwrtheyrn, Llithfaen, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, Wales, United Kingdom. LL53 6NL
01758 750 334