Entry - Part 2A course suitable for people who have completed the WJEC CWRS MYNEDIAD, or a similar course, or who are half way through an WLPAN course. Before booking,Click here to check our Special
Click on the dates to book the course on-line OR download the
Course dates on a daily basis
Students enjoy the various methods of teaching
On this course we will aim to study the following:
- revise patterns with the present tense
- discuss the family
- talk about an event in the simple past, e.g. I went to Pwllheli yesterday
- ask a question in the simple past and answer it, e.g. Did you go to Pwllheli yesterday?
- talk about verb “stems” and develop the simple past with a range of verbs
- expressing want and need
- asking for things, e.g. in a café, pub or shop
- learning the parts of the body
- expressing possession, e.g. my car, your car, his car, her car
- talking about the future using the long form with bod, e.g. I will be going
- extend vocabulary and useful phrases
This course will delivered through the medium of English
'Our tutors are always happy to help you find the best course for your needs'Thank you too for a wonderful week at the Nant. it was fantastic and I can't wait to come back.
We thought the teaching style and methods were excellent and the friendly, committed group of students really made the experience bendigedig.
Registration Number 03865538 Company, Registered in England and Wales.
Nant Gwrtheyrn, Llithfaen, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, Wales, United Kingdom. LL53 6NL
01758 750 334