Higher CourseA course suitable for people following the UWCH or MEISTROLI courses, or a course at a similar level. Before booking,Click here to check our Special
Click on the dates to book the course on-line OR download the
Course dates on a daily basis
Nant Gwrtheyrn puts an emphasis on using Welsh outside of the classroom.
On this course we will aim to study the following:
- revise the language’s main patterns (verb tenses, clauses, prepositions, comparison of adjectives, mutations etc.) , extend vocabulary and practise oral and writing skills in various contexts
talk about personal background involving the family, work, interests etc. and respond appropriately
- express views about topical subjects
- read, comprehend and respond to articles from newspapers, ‘papurau bro’ and magazines
- discuss idioms and proverbs
- begin to look at the more formal written language
Welsh will be the main language of communication in this course, although students are welcome to use English in order to understand the more intricate aspects of the language and grammar.
So as to assist us in the fine tuning of our courses, and to help us effectively meeting the needs of our students, we may ask students on Higher courses to complete and send us a brief written task prior to coming on the course.
'Our tutors are always happy to help you find the best course for your needs'
Click here to see our leaflet for fluent learners / Cliciwch yma i weld ein taflen ar gyfer dysgwyr rhugl.
Registration Number 03865538 Company, Registered in England and Wales.
Nant Gwrtheyrn, Llithfaen, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, Wales, United Kingdom. LL53 6NL
01758 750 334