Intermediate CourseA course suitable for people following the WJEC CWRS CANOLRADD, or a similar course, or the PELLACH course. Before booking,Click here to check our Special
Click on the dates to book the course on-line OR download the
Course dates on a daily basis
Activities take the students out of the classroom
On this course we will aim to study the following:
- give and receive personal information, e.g. background, family, work, interests, ask about and give similar information about other people.
describe, using a range of adjectives
- expressing opinions of things and people using - “meddwl bod” and “meddwl ei bod hi”
- comparison of adjectives.
- understand and use the groups of words - “hwn, hon, hyn", "hwnnw, honno, hynny", "y rhain, y rheina, y rheiny”
- describe and talk about plans in the future using the short forms
- talk about the news using cael (to have) and the impersonal - listening to news headlines, understanding and discussing them
- congratulating, wishing well, commiserating or express sympathy with someone – reading and comprehension of extracts from local papers papurau bro
- express what someone would do or should do
- look at some commonly used idioms, and extend vocabulary and useful phrases.
Welsh will be the main language of communication in this course, although students are welcome to use English in order to understand the more intricate aspects of the language and grammar.
So as to assist us in the fine tuning of our courses, and to help us in effectively meeting the needs of our students, we may ask students on Intermediate courses to return a brief written task prior to coming on the course.
'Our tutors are always happy to help you find the best course for your needs'Book here
Registration Number 03865538 Company, Registered in England and Wales.
Nant Gwrtheyrn, Llithfaen, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, Wales, United Kingdom. LL53 6NL
01758 750 334