Pre-Entry TasterA course suitable for those with no knowledge of Welsh at all. Ideal preparation for those who wish to proceed to ENTRY Part 1 Before booking,Click here to check our Special
Click on the dates to book the course on-line OR download the
Course dates on a daily basis
Our experienced tutors teach through a variety of activities
On this course we will aim to study the following:
- “public Welsh” - place names, signs, shop titles
- simple counting
- talk about the weather
- using everyday basic phrases, e.g. thank you, please
- form simple questions, e.g. Where When What
- give simple personal details, e.g. living in…, come originally from…, work
- give simple details about somebody else
This course will delivered through the medium of English
As a rule, these courses begin on a Wednesday morning and end on a Friday afternoon.
Weekend courses begin at 5pm on Friday night and end at around 3.30 on Sunday afternoon.
'Our tutors are always happy to help you find the best course for your needs'
Registration Number 03865538 Company, Registered in England and Wales.
Nant Gwrtheyrn, Llithfaen, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, Wales, United Kingdom. LL53 6NL
01758 750 334